Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Simply Lovely ...

Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. ~George Bernard Shaw

Good morning! 
Today is February 1st and the start of a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz Challenges. 

This month we have this lovely image “Wild Rose” from Beccy’s Place and I am using her pre-colored version.

I tend to do more CAS/Simple cards and this one is no exception. It’s a single layer card with minimal embellishments.


Supplies
  • Pre-colored image printed on Stampin Up! Whisper White card stock
  • Glitter glue from Studio G
  • Rhinestone strip from my stash
  • Sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays by Stampin Up!
  • Washi tape from Close to My Heart
If you would like to participate in our monthly Progressive Freebie Challenge, please register with your name and email address to: outlawzprogressivechallenge@gmx.com.

Each month we send you a free digital image to use in the Freebie/Progressive challenge. Once your creation is completed, upload it into the freebie challenge and you will automatically receive the next month free digi.  We will have one image per month so you have plenty of time to create a project using the image.

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week! 

(Hugs) Cara



No comments: