Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Faerie Folk Christmas ...

Ever felt an angel's breath in the gentle breeze? A teardrop in the falling rain? Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves? Or been kissed by a lone snowflake? Nature is an angel's favorite hiding place. ~Terri Guillemets

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Luna Girls 
Our winner will an image sheet of their choice for the store!

This week we have a lovely color choice from Kimberly to use along with two colors of choice.


The image I am using is from the Luna Girls Sheet “Faerie Folk”


Supplies for 5x7 card
  • Cardstock from Bazzill & Stampin Up!
  • Glitter glue from Studio G
  • Holiday Greens die from Sizzix
  • India Ink from Memories
  • Pre-colored image is printed on Stampin Up Whisper White card stock
  • Pretty Pines die from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from “To You and Yours” by Close to My Heart 

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: