Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Many Thanks ...

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone. ~G.B. Stern

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which starts today at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said Designs

This week’s challenge uses Teal plus two colors of choice from this whimsical inspiration photo. The best part is, you get to pick you own optional twist!


For my card, I used a pre-colored image for my card this well. As much as I enjoy coloring, I have to admit having these pre-colored images on hand for fast cards is very nice!


Supplies for my A2 card
  • Image “Fallen Maple Leaf (Pre-colored) from Fred She Said Designs.
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Ink from Stampin Up!
  • Sentiment from the “All Year Cheer I” set from Stampin Up!
  • Sequins from Close to My Heart

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara

No comments: