Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Winter Wonderland ...

It is the life of the crystal, the architect of the flake, the fire of the frost, the soul of the sunbeam. This crisp winter air is full of it. ~John Burroughs, "Winter Sunshine"

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started today at The Outlawz Challenges!
  
Our sponsor this month is Scrap N'Dipity with a prize of 3 images from the store. 

This week’s challenge uses a lovely inspiration pictures for a winter wonderland in shades of blues.



Here is my A2 size card …

Supplies
  • Card stock from The Paper Studio (Base) and Stampin Up!
  • Winter Wishes die from Sizzix
  • Rhinestones from my stash

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: