Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas Flowers ...

Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844

Good morning!
I’m here to share my card for the new color challenge which started yesterday (I'm running late!) at The Outlawz Challenges!

Our sponsor this month is Scrap N'Dipity with a prize of 3 images from the store ...

This week’s challenge features a tic tac toe board from Sharon!


I used the middle row, vertical


Card size 4.25 x 5.50
  • Card stock Stampin Up!
  • Die “Holiday Words” (Sizzix)
  • Die “Tattered Poinsettia” (Sizzix)
  • Glitter (Sulyn)
  • Glitter card stock (Recollections)
  • Pearls (Recollections)

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by The Outlawz Challenges where a new challenge starts every day of the week!


(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hi Cara! Your card is so festive! I really like this poinsettia from Sizzix! Beautiful. Cara, as 2017 is coming to a close, I want to pause for a moment during this busy holiday season to say "thank you so much" for all that you have done for me this year. From leaving such sweet comments on my blog to the "motherly advice" which I take to heart. I also very thankful for the friendship you have bestow upon me. Cara, may you and your love ones have the merriest little Christmas and the best of the new year. Happy holidays! Crafty hugs - Christna