Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Light of Christmas ...

The universal joy of Christmas is certainly wonderful. We ring the bells when princes are born, or toll a mournful dirge when great men pass away. Nations have their red-letter days, their carnivals and festivals, but once in the year and only once, the whole world stands still to celebrate the advent of a life. ~Author Unknown

Good morning!
Today starts a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door and this week our sponsor is Ike’s Art with a lovely $15.00 store voucher!

I am using her lovely image “Christmas Candles


Supplies
  • Image printed on Whisper White cardstock (Stampin Up!)
  • Alcohol markers (Copics & ProMarkers)
  • Card Stock (ColorBok)
  • Design Paper (Stash)
  • Embossing folder "Snowflakes" (The Paper Studio)
  • Glitter Glue (Studio G)
  • Rhinestone (Stash)
  • Sentiment die (Fawn Lawn)
Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to come play along with us!

(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

ike said...

Fabulous card - I love the stitching and embossed section, they really set the card off nicely. The added glitz to the candles is super. Thank you very much for using my image. It is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

R's Rue said...

Love.