Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Friday, July 7, 2017

Masculine Birthday ...

This country will not be a good place for any of us to live in unless we make it a good place for all of us to live in. ~Theodore Roosevelt, 1901


Hi There ...
Just sharing a Birthday card I made for one of my Father-in-laws using this CARD I found on Pinterest as inspiration.


SUPPLIES
Card size is 5.50 x 4.25
Black hybrid ink from Palette
Card base from The Paper Studio
Card stock from Stampin Up!
Design paper - Crackled Stars from The Paper Studio
Die - Cross stitched circles from Gina Marie Designs
Red star gems from my stash
Sentiment - Inkahootz!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Christina said...

Awesome masculine card for your Father-in-law Cara! Love the creative layout of the circles. Wishing your Father-in-law a very happy birthday Cara. Hope you are having a lovely week. Hugs.