Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Glitter and Baubles …

The universal joy of Christmas is certainly wonderful. We ring the bells when princes are born, or toll a mournful dirge when great men pass away. Nations have their red-letter days, their carnivals and festivals, but once in the year and only once, the whole world stands still to celebrate the advent of a life. ~Author Unknown

Good  morning!
Today is the start of a new Color Challenge at The OutlawzChallengesOur Sponsor this month is Bugaboo Stamps with a lovely prize of 4 images from the shop.


This week we have a Tic Tac Toe challenge selected by Ursula. You can use the color or the written direction to make your project (or both) as usual any row either diagonal, horizontal or vertical.

The image I am using is BUGSBEAUTY ... I also decided I wanted to leave her hair white and use white glitter glue on streaks to add lots of SPARKLE. No matter how hard I tried I struggled getting a good picture of the glitter but it looks really great in person.




I am using the bottom row. Left to Right which is shades of blue.


 Supplies
Image colored with Alcohol Markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio
Curved Rectangle dies from Spellbinders
Design Paper from DCWV (I think)
Glitter glue in White and Blue from Studio G
Glitter paper from Stampin Up!
Glitter washi from Close to My Heart
Ink from Stampin Up!
Red Glimmer Smooch from Ranger
Rhinestones from Recollections
Sentiment from Inkahootz!
Snowflake embossing folder from Sizzix
Sparkle Stamp from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Hope to see you over at The Outlawz where we have a new challenge and different challenge starting every day of the week!
(Hugs) Cara



No comments: