Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Easter Keeping ...

See the land, her Easter keeping,
Rises as her Maker rose.
Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
Burst at last from winter snows.
Earth with heaven above rejoices...
~Charles Kingsley

Good morning everyone!
Today is the First day of April! The days are just flying by it seems. Today also kicks off a new Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz. Our Sponsor this month is Mary Smith of Createful Hearts Designs.

We have this lovely image of a hummingbird and morning glories. A great image for an Easter card if you ask me. The image has been fussy cut out using my Brothers Scan-n-Cut and mounted with foam tape.

Supplies
Alcohol Markers
Cardstock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Cuttlebug E.Folder 'Leafy Branch'
Gems from Made by Me
India Ink from Memories
Sentiment from Stampin Up! 'Never Ending Joy'

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: