Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Enjoy your day ...

“Be the type of person that not only turns heads, but turns souls as well.” ~ Author Unknown

Good morning!
Today is the start of a new color challenge at The Outlawz

Our sponsor this month is
 
Jeanie picked our challenge colors this week with a twist of making it a Birthday card
 
Here's my card!
I used all 5 colors for this Birthday card.


Cardstock from Stampin Up! and my Stash
Die: Butterflies from Stampin Up!
Die: Scallop Circles from Sizzix
DP for the "rays" from Bo Bunny "Petal Pink Splatter", ColorBok, Stampin up! and my scrap bin
Ink from Stampin Up! & Memories
Pearls from The Paper Studio
Stamps: "Riveting" from Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugs) Cara

1 comment:

Rannah Romps said...

oh those colors work so well together Cara! Love the way you presented the colors with the sun burst!