Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Happy ...

I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in. ~George Washington Carver

Good morning Everyone!
Today is the start of a new color challenge at The Outlawz and this week I got to pick the colors.

Rust, Gold, Gray, Blue and Black and the twist is Masculine!

Here is my 5 x 7 card



Supplies:
Black book plate from my Stash
Black Brads from my Stash
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Die: "Tree Frame" from Gina Marie Designs
DP from my stash
Embossing Folder: "Leafy Branch" from Provocraft
Ink from Stampin Up!
Sentiment from "So Very" by Stampin Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Cara

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

I love this card...the design caught my eye before looking at the details...this is gorgeous!!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Lovely card, Cara! xoxo