Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, June 30, 2016

No man stands so straight ...

No man stands so straight as when he stoops to help a boy. ~Knights of Pythagoras

Good morning
I made this card for my Step Father-in-Law.
An awesome man and father!

Supplies
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Bazzill
DP from DCWV
Image from "Sky is the Limit" by Stampin Up!
Sentiment from "Teeny Tiny Wishes" by Stampin Up!
Dies: Clouds 1 & 2 from Papertrey Inc
Dies: Sunny Days from Spellbinders
Dies: Sunburst from Gina Marie Designs
Palette Ink

2 comments:

paperkicks said...

Fantastic card! I'll just bet he loved it!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great masculine card! xoxo