Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Another Christmas Card Share!

I can understand people simply fleeing the mountainous effort Christmas has become... but there are always a few saving graces and finally they make up for all the bother and distress.
~May Sarton



I have absolutely no clue where any of the items used to make this card came from. This was a card I started to make in a card class some time ago but never completed. Not even sure I have all the pieces to the origigal card! But its done now!

Its 4.25 x 5.50 and has a tag tucked into the pocket.

(Hugs) Cara


No comments: