Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blue-eyed Christmas

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!
~Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers

Good morning Everyone!
I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. I have a bit of a long weekend with Memorial Day on Monday and a vacation day thrown in for good measure. Plan on playing in my craft room. Something I haven't really been able to do for a bit.

I started the weekend off playing in a 72 Flash Challenge with Gerda Steiner Designs. Today I am playing along in the Progressive Freebie Challenge at The Outlawz.

Our image this month is from Ppinky Dolls. Isn't she adorable?

Here is my 5 x 7 card.
SUPPLIES
Card stock from The Paper Studio and Stampin Up!
Die: "Label Collection" from Stampin Up!
EF:  Snowflakes from "Celebrate Christmas" set by Cuttlebug
Image from Ppinky Dolls colored with Prisma Color pencils
Pearls from Stampin Up!
Rhinestones from my stash
Sentiment from Hampton Art
Snowflake punch from EK Success

I'm pretty happy as I have another Christmas card done and done! LOL
Thanks for stopping by!

(Hugs) Cara

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It's adorable Cara!!
And non-traditional colors , LOL
Hugs,Sandra

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card Cara!