Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy Birthday to Nephew

Thought for the Day
Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts
Author Unknown

Good morning, yesterday was my oldest brothers, oldest sons birthday!
My first nephew.
Due to circumstances out of my control, I don't have any real contact with him, but I still send a birthday card every year, just so he knows that we are out here if he is ever interested in getting to know me and his two cousins.

Supplies
Layout from Alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com (Lesley Croghan)
Image/Sentiment from "Celebrate U" by Stamping Up!
Ink from Stampin Up!
Black India Ink from Memories
Card stock from Stampin Up!
Die, "Fancy Labels" by Sizzix

Thanks for stopping by
Cara

2 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Beautiful card!

Lisa Young said...

Adorable card!!! I love the design and textured background! I'm sure your nephew will LOVE it!!