Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

CAS Pi or Pie????

I want to have a good body, but not as much as I want dessert.
Jason Love

Good morning my Crafty Peeps!
I certainly have not been as active, craft-wise,as I like ...
My Job (you all know the one as you probably have one too. It's that annoying thing that keeps us from crafting all day long, but does keep our lights on and our bellies full!) - anyway, these days, it just seems to be draining the life force from me... and when I get home
I help out with the books for a neighbors business ...
I have been involved with getting the magazine ready for release...
I had some unpleasant personal business to take care of...
aaaaannd to top it all off - It's tax season here, so was having to get all that together and off to the tax lady...

All things which seem to be like little personal black holes, just sucking up every spare waking moment... then like Whoosh - I stop and look around and March just seems to be moving on without me! I feel like I am chasing after it yelling "Waaaaiiiit for me!"

If you are looking for something to do with YOUR spare time (jealous I am!) come on over to The Outlawz to play along in our Clean and Simple challenge this week! It's my turn to post and I want some pie! 

According to http://www.giftypedia.com/ yesterday was "Pi Day" in tribute to the common 3.14 approximation for Pi. So! Your challenge is to create a card or project with Pie! Can be cherry pie, apple pie, even pumpkin ... can be a pie slice or a whole pie or even pizza pie but must be yummy pie!


Just keep it CAS!




We have 5 images to give away this month from our Awesome Sponsor



I love a good pizza ... mmmmm ..... with lots of cheese and pepperoni and Ranch dressing and ice cold beer! LOL

So I picked this cool image to used. It's called "Pizza me"
I am still playing around with my Copics ... I 'm pretty happy with this guy!


Supplies:
Image "Pizza me" from Fresh Brewed Designs
Card stock from the Paper Studios and Bazzill
India Ink from Memories
Copics
Spellbinder die "Scalloped ovals, large"
EK Sucess Punch "Swiss Cheeser Edger"

3 comments:

Lisa Young said...

LOL!!! I love the pizza and the sentiment!! Great coloring!!

Shirley said...

Okay, Cara, so he is totally too too cute!! Love the colors and your design too!!! It's great to be back.

Eileen Fields said...

Lol! You made me smile and laugh!