Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Outlawz: Thankful for you!

Valor is stability, not of legs and arms, but of courage and the soul. ~Michel de Montaigne


Good morning!
Today is the start of another awesome week (Must be positive here!) and also the start of another Clean and Simple Challenge at the Outlawz!

This week, we are "Thankful for You!" 
We, none of us, can never say thank you enough to family, friends, strangers.

This is another card that I made for an Honors Flight to Washington D.C.


It was so gratifying to make the earlier cards that I wanted to do it again so I contacted Kathy Mansur, the Veteran Coordinator for the Honor Flight Southern Arizona Chapter and she readily accepted my offer to make and send thank you cards!
I was in the nick of time too. They had one last flight leaving this year before they shut down until Spring and I had a little over one week to make 25 cards and get them mailed off to her.

I am looking forward to Spring when the flights start up again so that I can do this again.

If you live in Arizona and are interested in sending thank you cards here is the contact information for Kathy ... tmansur@honorflightsaz.org

Thanks!
Cara

Supplies:
Card stock from American Crafts
Embossing folder "Forest Branches" from Cuttlebug
Star punch from Fiskars
India Ink from Memories
Sentiment from Inkahootz!

No comments: