Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Give Thanks for Friends & Family

Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds. ~Theodore Roosevelt

Hi there!
Good morning. It;s the day before Thanksgiving here in the States and we are gearing up for some Turkey and dressing! 

Here's another Thanksgiving card.
I made 10 of these for family and friends
It was inspired by THIS card at Soapbox Creations


Card size is A2
SUPPLIES
Card stock: Stampin Up! & American Craft
Background stamp: "Crosshatch" by Stampin Up!
DP; Stash
Leaf punch: Marvy
India Ink: Memories
Versamark
Memories Corner Chomper

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: