Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Birthday for Tia

Youth is a wonderful thing. What a crime to waste it on children. ~George Bernard Shaw

Good morning!
Today is the birthday of a Co-work and I made this card for her as I do all the people in our group.

The back ground was creating by inking one side of the embossing folder before running through my Big Kick.


SIZE A2

SUPPLES
Card stock from Bazzill and Stampin Up!
"Leafy Branch" EF from Cuttlebug
Hello Kitty (R) Daisies from Sizzix
Ink from Stampin Up!
Sentiment unknown
Flower center from Marvy (I think)
Bling from stash

Thanks for stopping by!
(Hugz) Cara

No comments: