Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

TTCRD Anything Goes Challenge: Party Time!

A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.

Author Unknown

Good morning!
Today is the start of the Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door.
Click HERE to come play along with us.

This week our sponsor is

I used their awesome image called "Late Rabbit".
My daughter is a huge fan of Alice in Wonderland so I made this 5 x 7 card with her in mind
I colored in the image using Prisma Color pencils and OMS and Aleens Paper Glaze has been added to his pink nose


SUPPLIES:
Based on Sketch #108 from Freshly Made Sketches
Card stock, Ink & Sentiment (Lots of Thoughts) from Stampin Up!
Prisma Color Pencils
Odorless Mineral Spirits from Gemini
Rhinestones from The Paper Studio
Clockworks EF & Swiss Dots EF from Cuttlebug
Banners were made with paper scraps from my stash
Aleens Paper Glaze

Thanks for stopping by.
Your visits make me happy and as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. (Hugs) Cara


7 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Love that image, Cara, and your delicate coloring. What a great party invite! :-D

Lisa Cornwall said...

I love this one Cara. It's so cute. Xx

Krystie said...

Cute card love the colors with the image!

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design. Just love how the touches of colour pops against the monochromatic design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Desire Fourie said...

A gorgeous design. Just love how the touches of colour pops against the monochromatic design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Shirley said...

OMGosh, that rabbit is too cute for words and the card is classy fun!!

Sarn said...

FANTASTIC card.
Hugs, Sarn xxx