Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Flower Power!

Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844

Hello there my crafty peeps
Recently I participated in an embellishment exchange at Paper Crafting Divas
Here is my contribution.
I made four different flowers using a combination of punch flowers, beads, buttons and brads.
I get my flowers by purchasing stems from the dollar store and taking them apart. Much cheaper than buying packets at the craft store and I have a lot of fun creating different flowers with them.
  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit!
(Hugs) Cara


4 comments:

Pia S said...

These are beautiful, Cara! At LEAST as beautiful as the expensive ones you can buy. And you can make flower designs that no other have!

Unknown said...

Love this! I love making handmade cards and this is a great idea!

Shirley said...

These are lovely and you are so right about make versus buy. Wow on the flowers and the centers are fantastic too!

Aileen said...

Wow love these flowers. What a clever idea.