Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dream a Little

Dreaming is an act of pure imagination, attesting in all men a creative power, which if it were available in waking, would make every man a Dante or Shakespeare.
H.F. Hedge

Good morning!
Today starts a new Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door.

Our Sponsor this week is Aurora Wings

I used this beautiful image of a seahorse with wings!

At this time I don't own any alcohol markers so I colored this little pretty with my Prisma color pencils and odorless mineral spirits. I added some glitter here and there to give a nice sea worthy glitz.
The background has a slight shimmer too but because it is so subtle I can't get a picture of it to come through.
I did that using a soft brush loaded with a bit of Pearl X and softly brushing over my stenciled background while the ink was still a bit wet.. It created just enough shimmer to be effective and not overpowering.


CARD SIZE: 5 x 7

SUPPLIES
Image by Aurora Wings
Sentiment from Stampin Up "Dream a Little"
Colored using Prisma Color pencils and OMS
Scrap of paper from DCWV, Stampin Up! The Angel Company & ???
Card base in unknown (from my stash)
Stencil from Tim Holtz ""Stampers Anonymous"
Bubble gem from dollar bin at Michaels
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter from Stampin Up!
Versamark from Tsuniko
Pearl X Powder "Pearl White" from Jaquard Products

Thanks for stopping by! 
(Hugz) Cara

No comments: