Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Through the Craft Room Door Anything Goes Challenge

May the wings of the butterfly kiss the sun
And find your shoulder to light on,
To bring you luck, happiness and riches
Today, tomorrow and beyond.
Irish Blessing


Good morning!
Today is the start of another Anything Goes Challenge at Through the Craft Room Door.
Come on over and strut your stuff!

This week our Sponsor is Fred She Said!

I printed the MorphoButterfly digi onto a piece DP and fussy cut.
I created the "Ruffle" by cutting the edge off another doily and pleating straight.


Card size: 5 x 7
SUPPLIES
Card stock - Stampin Up!
Digi printed on DP from DCWV
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug "Leafy Branch"
Ribbon, pearls & doilies are from my stash

Sorry for the picture quality. I could not get a good picture from my camera and finally had  to scan into computer. Still not great. :O(

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The butterfly is beautiful!

Marie97 said...

Very pretty! Love the lace & doily! TFS from BIF

Vanessa said...

LOVE the butterfly is so BEAUTIFUL love the details
Hugs,
Vanessa

Unknown said...

This is really pretty Cara. I love how you did the butterfly and the colors.

Sukie said...

Very pretty, the butterfly is beautiful!

dawnmercedes said...

I think all my doiles are way too big for cards...great job! BIF Greetings!