Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday: The Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge

Easter is not a time for groping through dusty, musty tomes or tombs to disprove spontaneous generation or even to prove life eternal.  It is a day to fan the ashes of dead hope, a day to banish doubts and seek the slopes where the sun is rising, to revel in the faith which transports us out of ourselves and the dead past into the vast and inviting unknown.

Author unknown, as quoted in the Lewiston Tribune

Good morning!
Grace unto you as we celebrate the Resurrection of our Lord and Savior. May the peace of God, which passes all understanding, keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Today is Easter Sunday!  Show us, in CAS style, what Easter means to you and perhaps you might share a brief happy Easter memory with us.

Easter has always been a happy time for my family, whether it was the Easter egg hunts with the kids when they were little or sharing dinner with family and friends. I love everything from the chocolate bunnies to hearing the story of Jesus's return from the grave to remind us that we too, can find everlasting life if we believe in him.

Here is my card 

Size A2
SUPPLIES:
Glossy card stock from Expedex
Image "Dainty Daisies" from Great Impressions
Sentiment from Stampin Up! "Never Ending Joy"
Ink used to color daisies from Stampin Up!
Bling on small flowers (hard to see in the picture) from The Paper Studio

Looking forward to seeing your CAS Easter creations and hear your stories!

2 comments:

Kathy @ Smile for no Reason said...

Very pretty card! Thank you for sharing.
Kathy

Shirley said...

A really elegant and simply beautiful Easter card!! Hope yours was wonderful!