Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Sunday, August 18, 2013

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Always good to have a few sympathy cards on hand... case in point. A close family friend recently passed away. It was nice not having to think about a card during this time as I had a few already made.


Supplies:
Card stock, sentiment & ink: Stampin Up!
Flower was created using Sizzix flower die #2 and I embossed the individual pieces with a Darice die called Fireworks"
Pearls are from my stash

This card is being entered in the following challenges

Just us Girls - JUGS #202


Sentimental Sundays #168
     With Sympathy challenge


3 comments:

Carole said...

The flower looks great embossed, that adds dimension and interest, very pretty card

Marie97 said...

Lovely! I like the embossing on the flower. TFS from BIF

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Wow...This is a lovely card and I LOVE how you embossed the petals withe the fireworks embossing folder. I never would have thought to grab it and now that I see the results it provides, may have have to grab it a little often!! Love the monochromatic theme also. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays.