Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Primary Color CAS

Running late on this one ... This is for the Outlawz CAS challenge CAS081113


The challenge was to use primary colors only and one neutral (I know - I have two!)
Anyway - I saw a card on Pintrist that I used as inspiration ... it looks like she used a re-inker & alcohol technique and I really liked the way it looked.
However - I used acrylic paints and a stippling brush. This is my second try at it and I am happy with it.

Supplies:
Stampin Up! Card stock
Memories black India Ink
Red & blue Acrylic paint
Sentiment is unknown

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Linda Dale said...

Very pretty card. this is something I have not tried yet.
Thanks for the inspiration.
Blessings, Linda
BIF

Raven B said...

well this is very cool. I love the details and the simplicity. Great card.

Hugs,
Raven
BIF

Sukie said...

Fun card and technique. It looks so pretty! BIF

Marie97 said...

Pretty card! TFS from BIF

KimberlyRae said...

Oh wow! Super Creative Card here :)
Hugs,
KimberlyRae
BIF