Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Friend

Not the best picture ... but it'll have to do. That really is a lime green at the bottom of the card!


Supplies
Stash: lime green scrap paper and brad
Card stock: Stampin Up!
DP: "Ratine by Basic Grey
Border Punch: EK Success
Flower: Sizzix "Build a Flower"
Sentiment: Stampin Up!

CHALLENGES ENTERED:
For Fun - Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge: CC0813
          Lime Green / Banana Yellow & Cherry Red --- twist: Add polka dots (I didn't)
For Fun - Outlawz Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge: PAM08102013
          Best Friends
Through the Craft Room Door: TTCRD August 13-20 Challenge
          Anything Goes

2 comments:

Sukie said...

Lovely card, the flower looks awesome. That lime green is gorgeous too! BIF

Unknown said...

I love it! The colors are really pretty together and love the designing of it! Hugz, Colleen