Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Celebrate today

6-4-13 Outlawz color challege
Colors are Loyal Blue, Inviting Ivory & Adventure Orange
Twist is add Bling


Here is my card based loosely on a sketch from Saturday Sketch

Stamps used: Ribbons and Stitches from Hero Arts / Dainty Daisies from Great Impressions / Sentiment is from Stampin Up!

Card stock: Very Vanilla & Brilliant Blue from Stampin Up! / Orange DP is from my stash & the Polka Dot Paper was made using the Swiss dots EF from Cuttlebug that I inked with SU! Brilliant Blue

Inks used: Memories (Black) Sentiment / Stampin Up! (Peach Parfait & So Saffron) Flowers & the leaves were done with watercolor pencil and blender pen.

Bling on the small flowers from Hobby Lobby


No comments: