Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Birthday card for Joe

I am trying to get all my cards made for the rest of year because soon I need to start making Christmas Cards. Since I make over 100 cards I have to start early.
Funny thing is every time I mention not making so many my husband starts wanting to know why!

Anyway - here is a card made for a friend.


Cupcake image from Inkadinkado
Sentiment from Halo Rubber Stamps
Pre-made card base and DP unknown,
Card stock for cupcake and tag: Very Vanilla from Stampin Up!
Inks: Memories black India Ink, Bordering Blue & Really Rust from Stampin Up!
Embossing Folder: Spots and Dots from Cuttlebug
Tag punch from Stampin Up!
Ribbon from my stash

No comments: