Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Cold hands, warm heart

5-26-13 Outlawz Clean & Simple Challenge - Guest Design Team Member Wk4

One of the DT's for this challenge live in S.A. where Winter starts in June. 
For this challenge we had to get ready for Winter and create a CAS card/project by hauling out those umbrellas, wellies, raincoats, scarves, etc.

The paper, ink and mitten stamp is from Stampin Up!
The Sentiment is from The Angel Company!

No comments: