Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Monday, May 6, 2013

With Sympathy

Good evening ...
Time for another challenge from the Outlawz Challenge.

I was playing with a new technique I found on pinterest where you emboss with spellbinder dies and versamark creating a watermark effect on the paper.... very cool

I decided I wanted to use the technique on this card challenge so I used Spellbinder Label Four but instead of leaving the watermark alone, I just had to play around and used some translucent gold embossing powder I have from Judikins and I love how it came out!

I am also trying to use colors combinations outside my comfort zone so I printed off the SU! color challenge list from SplitCoastStampers and randomly selected a number ...

The colors I used are Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron.
and here is my card



Thanks for looking
(Hugs) Cara

No comments: