Thank you for your consideration

My projects are not to be submitted and/or used in any written publication, advertisement or contest without my knowledge. I am flattered if you use one of my projects as inspiration, but please give me credit when you do and, if possible a link back to this blog. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to me using the contact form. Thank you

I appreciate my Followers!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Cards made for Rachel

Rachel - 18th birthday

Rachel - 23rd birthday

Rachel - 24th birthday

Rachel - 25th birthday

Rachel - 26th birthday

Rachel (Japan) - Christmas

Rachel (Japan) - Easter

Rachel (Japan) - Encouragement

Rachel (Japan) - Halloween

Rachel (Japan) - Missing you

Rachel (Japan) - Mt Fuji - good job!


Rachel (Japan) - Thinking of you

Rachel (Japan) - Valentine

No comments: